Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NIGERIAN SCAM – IT KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING

Regular readers of this blog will remember a few weeks ago that our staff met with a victim of the Nigerian Scan. After restraining our shock that someone could fall for this obvious fraud, we realized that what is common knowledge to ourselves is not so common to others. This is the variant of the Nigerian Scam we received today.

The scam email is classic in its form and offer.

SAGARDOY LEGAL PRACTITIONER´S &FINANCIAL SOLICITOR´S HOLLAND.Barrister James ParkerE-mail: ?????@yahoo.com

Dear Sir / Madam, Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action.

My name is Barrister James Parker of the SAGARDOY LEGAL PRACTITIONER´S & FINANCIAL SOLICITOR´S. Actually, I got your contact information through the U.S.A. public records while searching for a name similar to my Late client Eng. Johannes Neice an expatriate engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A.) in Holland for Thirteen years. He died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic, which occurred on Monday 27 December 2004. Before his death, he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure containing the sum of $8.752M (EIGHT MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) with a security company here in Holland, but he did not disclosed the content of deposited diplomatic consignment to the security company for security reasons. The security company has however, mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claims before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as an unclaimed diplomatic immunity. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his diplomatic consignment deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a to stand as the next of kin to Eng. Johannes Neice, so that the diplomatic consignment will be released to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name as the next of kin to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment. Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the diplomatic consignment is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit. Reply via my private email for further clarification.

Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner. Best Regards Barrister James parker (ESQ)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker