Thursday, November 16, 2006

HELP THE MARINES TRANSFER MONEY FROM IRAQ – THIS WEEKS EMAIL SCAM

Here is the text of this weeks email scam:

Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late reply. Its due to my duties here.

Since your last e-mail to me on the month of February, I could not reply back because my troops were camping at the road to the Jordanian border. That makes it difficult for me to check my email.

I have every proof of this transaction, only I need your assistance in smuggling this money out of Iraq.

I am ready now to transfer the money to you after counting which took me days. The total amount is $6.8million in $100 bills.

I want you to send your banking details to enable the transfer of the money.

After I finished the transfer, you will take 50 percent of the money and deposit the rest in your bank for me.

I am giving you all the trust and I believe that with the help of God, we will successfully transfer this money out of Iraq.

Please do not disclose this to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Marine.

Captain Mark Edwards, Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker